And the award goes to ....

I have been nominated by my new blog friend, Nihaad from The Little Blog of Stuff for the Versatile Blogger Award! I'm not sure how deserving I am, since I haven't really been around the Blogesphere as much, but I am very thankful nonetheless so THANK YOU Nihaad! 

There are a few rules that go along with the responsibility of this award and they include:
  • Thanking the person who nominated you - Thank you Nihaad!
  • Nominating another 15 Bloggers
  • Writing 7 facts about yourself 
7 Facts: 
  1. I love anything and everything in Black.
  2. I have a weird obsession with all things related to the UK. I secretly hope to one day live there. Le sigh.
  3. I enjoy watching documentaries. 
  4. I love multitasking - I can't just do one thing at a time.
  5. I live in my PJ's when i'm not in Srubs. 
  6. I don't like the idea of having a "job". My dream is to become an Entrepreneur and open my own business. 
  7. Jewellery is my guilty pleasure and muse! I have so much! 
I hope you learned a little more about me. If you have any questions, I'd be more then happy to answer, leave them in the comments below!

15 Bloggers I Nominate:
  1. Laiqah - Lucky Loves (Her outfit posts are my fave!)
  2. Natasha - Confessions of a Teenage Bride (I love how relatable her posts are) 
  3. Zara - Bows & Pearls (Love her beauty posts!)
  4. Iffa - Miss Iffa (Amazing sense of style)
  5. Corrie - DizzyBrunette3 (Her Blogger-focused posts are my go-to!)
  6. Magali - Blue Skies, Calm Seas, & Me (Her style posts are my fave reads)
  7. Gigi - Fantasy Fashioned (Such cool and effortless style)
  8. Tiffany - City Sleek Chic (Toronto based (yay!), lover her style!)
  9. Nigar & Kayennat - The Desi Dossier (My favourites are their photos and food posts!)
  10. Yazmin - Yazmiin Aktar (Love her fashion/ style posts)
  11. Sonshu - The Sonshu (Love her confidence and writing style)
  12. Chandana - The Girl at First Avenue (Awesome outfit posts and photos)
  13. Rakshanda - Chamber of Beauty (Love her confidence, excellent beauty reviews)
  14. Vanessa - Circle of Chaos (Gorgeous photos/ posts)
  15. Kaushal - Kaushal Beauty (My go to for beauty related posts)

 This has been a fun post to do! If you are looking for some new blogs to follow check out the lovely ladies i've mentioned above. Enjoy!
- SAF

Comments

  1. Hi Saf!! Thank you for the shout out :) I am so happy you completed the challenge as it gives a little insight into the king of person you are! I completely feel the same way as you do about point number 6!! I am not a lazy person and I don't mind working but I hate the thought of someone else controlling my time! I hate that I cannot to my own thing :( So Yes I can relate to that and it feels good to know that someone else out there has the same qualms as I do!

    Thanks for following me :) You know I am a big fan of your blog, and I really miss your updates on life, but I also get how insanely busy life gets! Hope you are doing well :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool that you and I agree on my number 6! I have talked to a few people and they've just given me funny looks or say "but why?". LOL. Why not!?! I completely agree with you when you said that you hate that you can't do your own thing or have control of your time.

      I shall do a life update soon, I actually didn't think anyone was interested in reading those posts, and often would just write for my self.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention Safa! I'll get Nigar to have a crack at this. We also live in pjs. As soon as we get home we're in pjs. Hate the idea of a job too; too structured for me. And love jewellery, and nail polish :)
    And I'm not sure why you're obsessed with living in the UK? explain lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Can't wait for your post!
      Ahhhh, UK is very near and dear to my heart. Lot's of memories attached to this place and overall I just love the culture and atmosphere whenever I visit!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts