And the award goes to ....
I have been nominated by my new blog friend, Nihaad from The Little Blog of Stuff for the Versatile Blogger Award! I'm not sure how deserving I am, since I haven't really been around the Blogesphere as much, but I am very thankful nonetheless so THANK YOU Nihaad!
There are a few rules that go along with the responsibility of this award and they include:
- Thanking the person who nominated you - Thank you Nihaad!
- Nominating another 15 Bloggers
- Writing 7 facts about yourself
- I love anything and everything in Black.
- I have a weird obsession with all things related to the UK. I secretly hope to one day live there. Le sigh.
- I enjoy watching documentaries.
- I love multitasking - I can't just do one thing at a time.
- I live in my PJ's when i'm not in Srubs.
- I don't like the idea of having a "job". My dream is to become an Entrepreneur and open my own business.
- Jewellery is my guilty pleasure and muse! I have so much!
I hope you learned a little more about me. If you have any questions, I'd be more then happy to answer, leave them in the comments below!
15 Bloggers I Nominate:
- Laiqah - Lucky Loves (Her outfit posts are my fave!)
- Natasha - Confessions of a Teenage Bride (I love how relatable her posts are)
- Zara - Bows & Pearls (Love her beauty posts!)
- Iffa - Miss Iffa (Amazing sense of style)
- Corrie - DizzyBrunette3 (Her Blogger-focused posts are my go-to!)
- Magali - Blue Skies, Calm Seas, & Me (Her style posts are my fave reads)
- Gigi - Fantasy Fashioned (Such cool and effortless style)
- Tiffany - City Sleek Chic (Toronto based (yay!), lover her style!)
- Nigar & Kayennat - The Desi Dossier (My favourites are their photos and food posts!)
- Yazmin - Yazmiin Aktar (Love her fashion/ style posts)
- Sonshu - The Sonshu (Love her confidence and writing style)
- Chandana - The Girl at First Avenue (Awesome outfit posts and photos)
- Rakshanda - Chamber of Beauty (Love her confidence, excellent beauty reviews)
- Vanessa - Circle of Chaos (Gorgeous photos/ posts)
- Kaushal - Kaushal Beauty (My go to for beauty related posts)
This has been a fun post to do! If you are looking for some new blogs to follow check out the lovely ladies i've mentioned above. Enjoy!