Gone to Guelph!


On a whim we decided to go visit good 'ol Guelph! I haven't been in ages, and I use to go visit every weekend when our family friends were still around. They have since past and after that our visits to Guelph came to an abrupt halt. Guelph is a lovely quiet city with beautiful roads and scenery. The photos above are all from Downtown Guelph where we had a little walk around. Most of the shops were closed by then however, restaurants and bars were still open. My favourite part about being downtown was the Architecture! Such beautiful buildings, both old and new that reminded me so much of the architecture in London (England). I would most definitely like to visit Guelph again with a little more planning, maybe next time with the girlfriends! 

If you haven't already don't forget to check out my last post on Persunmall.com

Happy Lazy Sunday! 
- SMS XO

Comments

Popular Posts