Fall Style Inspiration: Ashley Olsen

One of my favourite blogs around has to be Olsen Anonymous - a fashion and style blog revolving around the Olsen twins. I love it so much, I read it religiously. No joke. This post popped up on my blog reading list and (although, I LOVE every single one of the posts); this particular outfit of Ashley's caught my eye. She looks so laid back and chic in her large waffle knit sweater, t-shirt and dark jeans. The ankle boots add a little bit of edge to this otherwise casual get up. 
You can count on seeing a lot more of the twins here on this blog, because I can go on and on and on about their amazing sense of style. You may remember when I fan-girled about them in this post here. Sighs. They're so perfect! Also, do check out Olsen Anonymous if you haven't already! 
- SMS XO 

Comments