Today's Lunch!


I'm a massive foodie (seen my Instagram lately?!), and I hate cooking! But one must cook in order to survive, yes? And if you are like me; then simple and easy dishes that require little to no time are your cup of tea! This stir fry pasta that I made for today's lunch took very little time to prepare and make with very minimal clean up. I usually cook with no real recipe (it's more fun that way anyway!) and hope for the best! Haha! 
 
Ingredients:
  • Oil
  • Mushrooms
  • Fresh Spinach
  • Green Chilies
  • Orange Bell Pepper
  • Broccoli
  • Red Onion
  • Tomatoes
  • Salt 
  • Crushed Red Chili (optional)
  • Philadelphia Garden Vegetable Light Cream Cheese 
  • Bow tie Pasta
  • Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (for garnishing)
You can add and subtract veggies and/or meat to suite your taste, but I promise the combination I've come up with is amazing! In terms of cooking, there isn't much to it: I simply stir fried the veggies (in the order mentioned) while the pasta boiled, till it was "Al Dente" (not too cooked, with a bit of bite).  I added 1-2 tablespoons of Philadelphia Garden Vegetable Light Cream Cheese (or any cream cheese of your choice) to the stir fry; mix well and simmer for a few minutes or until the cream cheese has dissolved. I then drained and added the pasta to the stir fry. Mix well and serve hot. Shredded cheese as a garnish is optional if you'd like a little extra cheesiness!
 
I'd love to see your take on this recipe, tag me on Twitter or Instagram if you decide to try it out. I'm off to enjoy some right now! Om Nom Nom Nom!
- SMS XO

Comments