I Want That! Converse x Maison Martin Margiela


hypebeast.com | www.closermag.fr | perou.ru

I was flipping through the October issue of Teen Vogue when I came across a piece on the result of an unlikely collab between Converse and Belgian Fashion Designer Martin Margiela. I'm a converse fan so naturally i'm interested in anything new they launch except when I saw this Maison Martin Margiela designed collection - I was floored! I love the look and texture! Each pair is coated with white paint which slowly chips with wear, and exposes the colored canvas beneath. Such a simple yet trendy look. What is most intriguing is the fact that, the shoes will grow to look as unique as the wearer with the wearer's movement. If I had a pair I'd make sure to do the two step every time I have them on! 
- SMS XO

Comments

Popular Posts