Fall Must Haves: Lace-up Booties

Since Fall is on it's way (it officially arrives on the 22nd of September), I thought it would be fit to do a series of 'Fall Must Haves' posts to get you all ready for the season! To start of the series, I've decided to showcase one of my Fall faves: boots .... lace-up boots to be specific! Every year I purchase the same style of boots - suede, black, buckles - boring! This season my eyes have been drawn towards leather lace-up booties; I have my little peepers on this particular pair pictured below. 

All images from www.sears.ca
How perfect are these bad boys?!?! Pretty simple yet, perfectly stylish! You can pair them with anything from jeans to leggings and you are good to go! I like this pair in particular because of the overall simplicity - no bells and whistles here! I've seen other pairs with extra hardware and studs which I like - in small amounts and not overly done. These are def on my wishlist! Your thoughts? What are your Fall Must Haves? Let me know below!

Hope you enjoy this series! 
- SMS XO

Comments