India Gold by Lise Watier

If you know me then you'll be familiar with my love for Indian-inspired things whether it be books, music or fashion. If you were to pair makeup and my obsession with anything Indian, what do you think my reaction would be?! Thrilled, of course! Now add, high quality to that equation and guess what my reaction would be? I'm kidding, enough with the suspense!

I went to my local drugstore and as I was casually browsing the aisles I came across a small Lise Watier display of their new collection, India Gold Summer 2013 . You can imagine what my already massive eyeballs looked like (if you thought golf balls, right on!) after having seen that display!
Although I've never actually purchased anything from Lise Watier before; Mummy dearest has in the past, and so I have tried some of her cosmetics from the brand. In my opinion, Lise Watier is one of those luxury brands right up there with Clinique and Biotherm. Yup! The ones with the hefty price tags!

The line includes various cosmetic products from an eyeshadow palette,  blush, powder/cream eyeshadow,  fragrance, shimmering powder, lip gloss, lipsticks, eyebrow gel, nail lacquers and a powder brush. I've included some of my faves below with the corresponding prices.  
www.lisewatier.com
1 ROUGE GOURMAND LIPSTICK in CUPCAKE | $21
2 INDIA EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY | $57
3 PALETTE INDIA EYESHADOWS | $42
4 GLOSS BOLLYWOOD | $22
5 LISE WATIER NAIL LACQUER in SUNDARA & GULABI | $13

If you are interested in checking out the pieces from the collection, you may do so online here via the Lise Watier website. Be sure to check out the videos below if you are interested in a behind the scenes look at the campaign shoot or the actual application of the products by one of the talented makeup artists. The line is available for a limited time till July 2013.




Hopefully I can stretch my pay check and grab myself one of these pieces!
- SMS XO

Comments

Popular Posts