Want: Lip Stains

Errr... Am I really contemplating buying a product that stains your lips? GULP. Yes ... Recently, the Lip Stain bandwagon has been passing by me quite frequently (the same way the obnoxious Ice Cream truck drives by your street - yeah, like that) and every time it does I feel inclined to jump on! More specifically, I'm talking about the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains which are quite popular especially in YouTube and Blog-land. I REALLY want to try one but I'm a little hesitant ... Let me know if you've tried the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and what your favourite shades are; or if you use any other brand of lip stain - I'm all ears! 
- SMS XO

Comments

  1. I wanna try these too! Especially Rendezvous... Looks like my kinda colour! :)
    Will let you know the verdict when I pick one up.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouuu! You're so daring! I'd never have the guts to wear it :P
      I was leaning toward Cherish or Honey ... still undecided though!
      I'm eagerly waiting! :) Thank you!
      X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts